From: The Old North Church <church oldnorth com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 13:55:16 -0400
Subject: Bells of remembrance
To: jsd mit edu

Bells of Rembrance 8pm Wednesday Sept 8 . To Honor those who died and to
console those who remain.  Sponsored by North Enders Care/North End Against
Drugs.

As in the past bell ringers have been asked to ring at this time.

_______

The Old North Church
193 Salem Street
Boston, MA 02113
617.523.6676 [phone] / 617.725.0559 [fax]