Six Tailors, Thursday afternoon?

Is there anyone that could ring the six tailors for a funeral on
Thursday afternoon, 26 August, at about 3:30, at Advent?

The deceased was an interesting person, referred to in her obituary as
"The Cheese Queen." She's one of the founders of Hickory Farms!

Anyway, please let me know if you can. I promised to get back to Jim
by tomorrow morning.

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
http://www.ringing.org