Update

Hi everybody! Just wanted to give everyone a brief update on the goings-on
out
here in Oregon. I haven't got a job or any money, but I'm doing a little
babysitting and other odd-jobs, taking Modern Greek lessons, and doing a
little volunteer work, so I'm managing to keep pretty busy. Life's hard
without bells though.

I'm putting together list of people to send further updates to, so I don't
have to plague those people (whoever they may be) on the Boston Ringers
List
who aren't interested. If you'd like to receive updates from me while I'm
in
Athens next year, please send me your e-mail address; I will be sending
these
e-mails directly from my account, so you don't have to worry about my
signing
you up for a yahoo list or anything like that.

Be well, do good work, keep in touch.

-Matt

--
Matthew Farmer