More on Advent practice cancellations

Turns out I missed one. This is high season for practice cacellations!
Three of the next four won't actually be happening:

20 May: no practice, Ascension Day

27 May: there *will* be practice Thursday, 27 May

3 June: no practice, concert dress rehearsal

10 June: no practice, Corpus Christi

All through this time service ringing will continue as normal, and to
the best of my knowledge Old North practices on Saturdays will be
continuing as normal.

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
http://www.ringing.org