photos of May 11th handbell concert

  Apologies in advance for the fuzziness of some of them, and for not
getting many  shots of the ringers at the corners of the tables.  I
should have moved around, I guess, but I didn't want to disturb anyone.
Thanks to my daughter Florence for lending me her camera and setting up
the album.  Click on the thumbnails to enlarge.  I don't think
photobucket.com has any copyright over them or anything, so it should be
fine to forward them around or print out copies.
see:
http://img18.photobucket.com/albums/v53/d16flo/Handbell%20Concert/

Laura Dickerson