Old North practice, Saturday, 15 May

John has kindly offered to let us attempt a farewell (at least a
temporary farewell) quarter with Matt Saturday morning at the
beginning of our normal practice time. It will start at 11:00, and
should be over by about 11:45. Given how last most of us show up for
Old North practice, that probably won't inconvenience many folks.
However, that means this would not be a good week to turn over a new
leaf and show up promptly! If you arrive while the quarter's still
going on (we'll leave a sign on the stairs) please wait quietly
without coming up until it's finished.

On the other hand, please don't use this as an excuse to show up even
later! Folks not in the quarter attempt should just plan on showing up
at 11:45.

Thanks!

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>