_Death and Life of Great American Cities_

This is somewhat offbeat request:

I own (or owned) a copy of Jane Jacobs's _The Death and Life of Great
American Cities_. I can't find it anywhere, which leads me to suspect
maybe I loaned it to someone and forgot who. The most likely loanee
I'd think would be a local ringer. Hence this message.

Any of you have my copy?

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
http://www.ringing.org