Forwarded message from Mike Schulte re: [nag-talk] bonehead mistake by your editor

--- Begin Message ---
Having just seen the printed version of The Clapper, I now realize I made a
really stupid mistake in the New England Area Meetings. The Groton meeting
in February *really* is the 28th, not the 21st as it is printed in The
Clapper. Please spread the word if you know of anyone that might be going
that it really is the 28th. Amazingly enough, I got it right in October...
(Thanks, Bruce, for catching this!)

Thanks,
Mike Schulte
Kalamazoo (hanging head in shame)