Melrose weekend

Greetings,
I hope that you can join us.

Lynn
======================
The 30th anniversary of the dedication of the bells at Melrose is coming up in January. To celebrate (and, of course, do a little PR), we are planning a weekend event starting Friday evening, January 30, and continuing into Sunday, Feb 1.

Friday, January 30

5:00pm - 8:00pm
General Ringing

Saturday, January 31

10:00am
Celebration Service

11:30am
Service Ringing

12:30pm - 1:30pm
Luncheon at Melrose

1:30pm - 2:00pm
Tower Open House

2:00pm - 6:00pm
General Ringing and Quarter Peals

6:00pm
Ringers' Dinner at Melrose

We hope to have childcare available from 12:00 to 6:00. Let us know if you need childcare!

Sunday, February 1

8:45am
Service Ringing

9:00am
Sunday Service

10:30am-3:00pm
General Ringing and Quarter Peals

We are currently planning a fee of $15/adult, $5/child for the dinner and general refreshments. Luncheon will also be provided, and we request you make a donation at lunch if you can.

If you plan to come, please respond by email to gfr10598-melrose5763 mailblocks com and let me know what days you expect to be here, whether you plan to attend the dinner, and whether you need help with housing.

Check may be made out to Beverly Faber, and mailed to:

180 Turn of River Road
Unit 14C
Stamford, CT 06905

We'll be putting up additional information at http://melrose.changeringing.org, including info on lodging, schedule updates, and directions.

It would be a great help if anyone who is likely to come could send me an email. If you have some idea which days you will be here, that will help even more. I will be forwarding information to Lynn Kodrich as well, who will be coordinating the ringing.

Hope to see you there!!

High-speed users?be more efficient online with the new MSN Premium Internet Software. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=byoa/prem&ST=1