Re: Change in NE Area Meetings

Lynn Kodrich wrote:

> 2004 holds some changes in the NE Area Meetings.  Laura Dickerson and I
> will
> jointly organize a January meeting at Smith and a February meeting at
> Groton.

A little clarification (but maybe not enough) - the date for the Smith
meeting
is January 10th, and for Groton it's February 28th.  There have been a
couple
of dates published for the Groton meeting, because originally we asked for
the
21st.  It was changed so that it won't conflict with the Charleston
weekend.
The new date is OK with the school, but we haven't pinned down the time
yet.
   Closer to the time I'll start organizing car pools.

Laura Dickerson