Visitors and Wedding

There are two upcoming events at Old North that I wanted to let everyone know about:

Next Sunday (the 12th) there's going to be a visiting band of 9 chime-ringers from Cornell listening to the service-ringing. I've also told them we could do some (very quick) handling lessons at the tail end of the ringing. Unfortunately, it appears we're going to be short-handed next Sunday. So if you are considering coming, and especially if you can do a little teaching, please do come.

Also, two Saturdays from now (the 18th), we've been asked to ring for a wedding at 6:00. If you're able to help out with that, please let me know.

--
John Danaher * jsd mit edu * #31351765 * aim:danaherj * www.mit.edu/~jsd
... malle tera lende numenna ilya si maller raikar ... -- J.R.R. Tolkien