phone list

  It's been several (at least) years since we had a phone list for the
Boston ringers.  I'd like to update it, send it around, and keep a
printed copy in each tower.
   For people who are NAGCR members, I'll use the entry there.  If you
know that your number has changed (or been augmented by an additional
number) since the last printed NAG directory, please let me know. If you
would prefer to be called on cell or home, let me know which.  If you
would rather not have your number go out in an email but don't mind it
being in print, let me know that as well.

Thanks.

Laura Dickerson