4/25/2017, 8:00pm, Prof. Michael E. Fisher, "Wilson's Renormalization Group Theory: Ken Wilson as I Knew Him"

Tuesday

8:00pm

Tuesday, April 25

Harvard University

Physics Department

David M. Lee Historical Lecture in Physics 2017

Jefferson 250, 17 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA

“Wilson’s Renormalization Group Theory: Ken Wilson as I Knew Him”

Michael E. Fisher, University of Maryland at College Park, Cornell University

Reception following lecture in the Physics Library, Jefferson 450, 4th floor

Questions: Jolanta Davis, jmdavis fas harvard edu

https://www.physics.harvard.edu/node/745