no calendar this week

Dear Boston area physics calendar subscribers,

Erica Seymourian at Northeastern normally sends out the weekly calendar.
However, she does not seem to have sent out the calendar this week and
she is apparently on vacation.  So I think there will be no calendar
this week and I encourage people who submitted events for this week's
calendar to send them to all the subscribers directly at
bapc-late cosmos phy tufts edu.

Since Erica's vacation message says she won't be back until next
Tuesday, I think next week's calendar won't be sent out any earlier than
that, so you should probably send your next week's announcements also to
bapc-late cosmos phy tufts edu.

Sorry about the mess.

                                        Ken