BAPC: Out of office April 15 - 19

Hello Everyone,

I will be out of the office from April 15 - 19 (returning on April 22).  I will not be able to send out the BAPC for events dated April 22 - 26, but I will send out a partial calendar from those announcements that are sent to me, NO LATER than tomorrow @ 10:30, since I will be leaving at noon.

Any announcements sent to me after 10:30, on Friday, 4/12, will not go out and you will have to send them out to bapc-late cosmos phy tufts edu

Gisele Byda

Boston College - Physics

(617) 552-3575