[Assistant-faculty] Travel Changes - Let me update you...

It has been brought to my attention that the travel related emails being sent are becoming confusing…

What you should do:

-Complete the attached forms for:

a) New credit card (yes, even if you currently have one) – if you take more than 3 trips a year use frequent traveler, if not you may use non-frequent

b) Usage of the new reimbursement system – included in both attached files

-Return both to me for signatures and send off

-Keep an eye out for future emails from me regarding travel

What you do not need to do:

-Follow the various travel emails floating around. I promise to decipher them and keep everyone up to date.

-Attend SPA’s recently mentioned training (unless you choose too, or if you need information on travel rules for grants).

Some general info:

1.      Upcoming: new online reimbursement system. Staff will still be able to complete your reimbursement forms for you, but you will be expected to submit forms as signature.

2.      Upcoming: new travel credit card, mandatory for all Tufts travel. Cards will be corporate paid (Tufts will pay them directly), BUT usage of the above system and receipts are required.

3.      More info to come as the system rolls out, slowly.

Feel free to send along questions.

Shannon

Shannon R. Landis, MEd

Department Manager