Re: [Assistant-faculty] Shannon

Hi Shannon,

Gayle left two travel reports for me to sign in my office. I am not sure what I do with them now.

Alex

On Tue, 7 Aug 2012, Landis, Shannon R. wrote:

All,
As you likely know, we have finally completed the main office moves. I
have settled in 267A at the STC. The phone is being worked on, and thus is
not currently available, but I can be reached via email any time and
hopefully the phone will be up soon.
I will be around most of the week, but will be leaving approximately noon
on Friday. Please plan accordingly.
thanks,
Shannon
Shannon R. Landis, MEd
Department Manager
Physics & Astronomy
Tufts University
212 College Ave.
Medford, MA 02155
(617) 627-5360
(617) 627-3878 fax
Shannon Landis Tufts edu<mailto:Shannon Landis Tufts edu>