[Assistant-faculty] FW: Gayle - please send the message to all faculty members in our department - including the attachment

From: Cebe, Peggy
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 5:21 PM
To: Grant, Gayle
Subject: Gayle - please send the message to all faculty members in our department - including the attachment

Dear Physics and Astronomy Faculty,

I am writing to let you know that I will be unable to attend Monday’s faculty meeting because I am giving an invited talk at a conference in downtown Boston.  I accepted to give this lecture a while ago, and it pains me that I won’t be at the meeting to champion the cause for hiring a condensed matter experimentalist as the department’s first choice.

Attached is the most up to date version of our position request, just to remind you about the strength of our request and the urgency of our need.

Regards,

Peggy

********

-------------------------

Professor Peggy Cebe

Professor of Physics

Tufts University

Department of Physics and Astronomy

Center for Nanscopic Physics

Science and Technology Center, Room 208

4 Colby Street, Medford, MA  02155

 phone: 617-627-3365

     fax:  617-627-3744

e-mail:  peggy cebe tufts edu

Please visit our research group's website at:

http://www.tufts.edu/~pcebe