[Assistant-faculty] Gayle

All,

I just heard regarding Gayle’s mother’s services…

Her wake was yesterday unfortunately, but there is a memorial service today at 11am at Doherty’s down in Powderhouse Sq. Her funeral, I understand, will be in Bourne at 2:15pm later today….though she didn’t give me a location. The name on the services is Thomas.

Flowers are being delivered to the memorial service this morning.

And I have a card to be signed by everyone as quickly as possible which will be sent to the house. Please stop by ASAP to sign it!

thanks,

Shannon

Shannon R. Landis, MEd

Department Manager