[Assistant-faculty] Sad News

All,

It is with a heavy heart that I have to report that Gayle’s mother passed away this afternoon.  Gayle is currently home gathering with her family. I will be taking up a collection to send her flowers. If you would like to donate, please stop by as soon as possible.  Note, I will be in STC tomorrow morning.

As you can expect, we anticipate that she will be out for a while. I would expect not to see her for the next week. While she is out I will be covering for her, with the help of others in the department, as best as possible.  Kindly give me as much notice as possible.

I would also ask that you start planning ahead for needs for your finals. Please do not wait until the last minute for copies if at all possible.

Also, if you have recently emailed her or asked her for something, please forward that request to me so that she doesn’t have to worry about what is being missed.

Thank you for your anticipated support.

Shannon

Shannon R. Landis, MEd

Department Manager