[Assistant-faculty] Main Office

All,

I have not yet heard from Gayle regarding whether she will be back tomorrow, Thursday. Anticipating she may still out, I wanted to let you know that I will be leaving early tomorrow afternoon for a doctor’s appointment. If you need something, please speak with me in the morning.

I will be back Friday morning…however, I will be at the STC office for a couple hours to start the day. I will be able to be reached at 7-3219.

I will return to Robinson as quickly Friday morning as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Shannon

Shannon R. Landis, MEd

Department Manager