[Assistant-faculty] RCR Course Announcement, Summer 2011

Good Afternoon,

The Office of the Vice Provost has arranged for Dr. Jerry Faust, Associate Professor of Physiology, to lead a course in the Responsible Conduct of Research.  The course will meet the NIH and NSF requirements for training in the responsible conduct of research.

Professor Faust will be hosting the course every Thursday from 3:00pm-4:30pm starting on June 16 and going until August 11, 2011. Attendees are required to attend all 9 sessions for full credit.  This course will be taught on the Boston Campus, the room will be announced once we have confirmed the class size. Please note the attached tentative schedule.

For more information on RCR at Tufts, please visit the Office of Research Administration's webpage here:
http://viceprovost.tufts.edu/?pid=31

To sign up, please contact me at Jennifer Carland tufts edu with your name, your affiliation (student, clinical associate, professor, etc), and your department. There is no fee for the course. Please try to sign up by Friday, June 10.

Sincerely,
Jennifer Carland

Jennifer Carland
Project Administrator
Tufts University, Office of the Vice Provost
T: 617-636-2725
jennifer carland tufts edu
Office of the Vice Provost