[Assistant-faculty] RA's for AY '11-'12

Friends,

Please let me know how many (and if possible, which) graduate students you expect to support with research assistantships during the '11 - '12 academic year.  This information is important in determining how many incoming graduate students to admit.

Also please let me know of any students under your supervision (regardless of support) who you expect will receive their degrees before Sept. '11 or between Sept. and Dec. '11.

Thank you,
Roger

begin:vcard
fn:Roger G. Tobin
n:Tobin;Roger G.
org:Tufts University;Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
adr;dom:;;4 Colby St.;Medford;MA;02155
email;internet:roger tobin tufts edu
title:Professor and Department Chair
tel;work:617-627-5461