[Assistant-faculty] Syllabus - Please send...

Hello all,

It has come to my attention that the main office is sometimes in need of class syllabi in order to assist current and past students verify curriculum studied.  It seems that the inclusion of Blackboard, however, caused us to archive little in the past few years.

Therefore, I am asking that you send me final versions of syllabi for classes from 2009-2010 and 2010-2011. As well, if you are able to provide syllabi for classes from the past few years, that would be wonderful.

In the future, we will continue to collect/request these. We will keep them on our shared departmental drive for future use.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Shannon

Shannon R. Landis, MEd

Department Manager

Physics & Astronomy