[Assistant-faculty] Change in cosmos e-mail lists

Good morning:

We have changed some of the cosmos e-mail lists for the department:

New Lists are as follows:

Adjunct-faculty cosmos phy tufts edu (Bruce Boghosian, Eric Chaisson, David Hammer, Tomas Kafka, Fiorenzo Omenetto, Ken Olum, Judah Schwartz, Ron Thornton, Rob Willson)

Assistant-faculty cosmos phy tufts edu (Jose Blanco-Pillado, Danilo Marchesini, Anna Sajina, and Cristian Staii)

Postdocs-visitors cosmos phy tufts edu (Sugumi Kanno, Wilfred Ngwa, Delia Schwartz Perlov, Simona Rolli, Benjamin Shlaer)

Tenured-faculty cosmos phy tufts edu ( Peggy Cebe, Larry Ford, Hugh Gallagher, Gary Goldstein, Leon Gunther, Ken Lang,Tony Mann, Austin Napier, William Oliver, Jack Schneps, Kris Sliwa, Roger Tobin, and Alex Vilenkin)

The lists below have stayed the same:

Emeriti-faculty cosmos phy tufts edu
Graduate-students cosmos phy tufts edu

Staff cosmos phy tufts edu
Undergraduates cosmos phy tufts edu

The following entries include several of the above lists:

regular-faculty cosmos phy tufts edu (goes to tenured-faculty, assistant-faculty, and  emeriti-faculty)

faculty cosmos phy tufts edu (goes to
tenured-faculty, assistant-faculty, and  emeriti-faculty and adjunct-faculty)

department cosmos phy tufts edu (goes to all of the the lists)

Note that neither postdocs nor visiting faculty are included in the "faculty" distribution.

Please let me know if you have any questions or problems. The first time you use a new list, I will have to add
and approve you as a sender.

Gayle