[tg] Outdoor dancing?

Next week's forecast is 52-56F, and tonight's is 50-56F. We're probably hitting the part of the year when we could pretty reasonably dance outside. Do we want to talk about (or does John already have in mind?) a temperature cutoff? I think I've heard theories that 60s are optimal and 50s are acceptable. My instinct is my acceptable range is lower than typical, so I'm sorta fine with whatever, just eager not to wait forever.

(Regardless of cutoff, this week is too soon. Next is forecast to have some rain, so even if we decide 50F is fine next week may still be bad for outdoor dancing. But we should probably start having "outdoors?" as a question)