[tg] tg COVID policy survey: results and next steps

Hi All,

After a lengthy delay, I wanted to announce some changes that we'll be making as a result of the tg COVID policy survey from back in January. I also believe there are further changes we will want to make as a group; I'm hopeful we can just discuss those in person / via email and come to a consensus without doing another survey.

Starting with *next week's dance (4/3)*, we are moving to an adjustable indoor policy based on wastewater numbers: https://www.mwra.com/biobot/biobotdata.htm. Every week when I send the signup request email, I will include the following in the email and the spreadsheet:
* "COVID policy: on" - Masks or testing after 5pm required
* "COVID policy: off" - No additional restrictions (illness and close contact policies still apply)
The policy will be "off" when both trend lines are below 800 copies/mL and "on" otherwise.
If someone has a better suggestion for concisely and clearly communicating this information every week, let me know. Currently, the trend line is at about 400 copies/mL north of the river and 500 copies/mL. Unless there is a spike in this week's numbers, next week is likely to be a "COVID policy: off" week.

There were a number of people interested in making our "close contact" policy more strict. Suggestions ranged from "people must announce the precautions they plan to take" to more complex criteria involving exposure dates. Regardless, most people who care about being cautious seemed like they would be more comfortable if we tightened these restrictions somewhat. I will try to sound people out in person and come up with something that works for folks here. In the meantime, please be extra thoughtful and cautious in the next few weeks if you have had a known significant COVID exposure or if you've done some particularly risky travel.

Finally, the "north of the river" hosts were broadly in agreement about desired precautions. Judy may have a different policy when we dance at her house, which she can communicate when she organizes dances there.

Thanks to everyone who filled out the survey, and thanks to everyone for your patience while I summoned the mental fortitude to send out this email. No changes were universally agreed upon, but I appreciate your continued goodwill as we try to arrive at something that works for as many people as possible.

-John