[tg] Signups for this week

Hi Everyone,

Now that people are back from EHF, it's time for signups. Alex has already sent an email about the post-EHF covid situation. With that in mind, I'll try to make a preliminary up/down call tomorrow night. This situation has the potential to evolve rapidly, so I may be sending an update late on Wednesday if it looks like we're up as of Tuesday.

Though it's not policy (yet), I'd recommend we follow the previous suggestion of announcing our own planned precautions this week. I will personally be Cue testing on Tuesday evening and (as usual) masking at the dance.

Signup sheet is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dhwcZ5WiDDthhD5UtmscuSndcUEAoM43CgmKAXJ4WvQ/edit?usp=sharing

-John