[tg] COVID at EHF

EHF required daily testing this year (as with last year). Somebody at EHF apparently has a confirmed case of COVID, which I assume means they tested negative on Friday and positive on Saturday (and then they went home). Various folks in tg have various degrees of close contact at EHF and elsewhere. What do we want to do this week? Are we still trying to meet? Conclude the risk is high enough to not be worth it? Require eg testing *and* masks from EHF folks? Proceed as usual? I think a non-EHF-only tg isn't viable.