[Postdocs-visitors] We've Gone Social!

Friends,

We are excited to annouce that the Department of Physics & Astronomy has joined the social networking world and created a page in Facebook!

Click the link above to visit, or search for Department of Physics & Astronomy, CA&S, Tufts University in Facebook to find us.

Please remember to show your support by “Liking” us!

If you are not currently a member of the Facebook community, you will need an account to get into our page and look around. If you need/want assistance in setting that up, feel free to stop by.  If you do not choose to set up an account, you should be able to visit this RSS Feed Link to see the latest news.  However, you will not be able to move around our page, look at pictures, or make comments and take part in conversations.

We are always looking for exciting news, events, information and ideas for both the website and our new Facebook page!  Email information or ideas to me anytime…

I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

Shannon

Shannon R. Landis, MEd

Department Manager

Physics & Astronomy