[Postdocs-visitors] FW: ADVANCE Future Faculty Workshop - March 2

Title: FW: ADVANCE FFW - March 2

Please see announcement below:

The Northeastern University ADVANCE Program and its team for advancing women in interdisciplinary and international networks, is pleased to announce a Boston-wide Future Faculty Workshop on Friday, March 2, 2012.  This workshop is specifically designed for graduating PhDs and postdoctoral scholars interested in faculty positions in science, engineering, or mathematics.
In this NSF ADVANCE* sponsored workshop, participants will spend one day learning about the academic job search process from interviewing to negotiating.  Funds from the Northeastern ADVANCE grant will be used to support participants’ meals and on-campus parking.
We are asking that you forward this email to your faculty and department chairs and encourage all interested postdoctoral scholars and PhD students to apply.  For additional information please see the flier below or view our webpage: http://www.northeastern.edu/advance/ffw/ <http://www.northeastern.edu/advance/ffw/>
Interested people can apply by clicking the following link: http://fs6.formsite.com/NUadvanceIT/form78/index.html <http://fs6.formsite.com/NUadvanceIT/form78/index.html>
Deadline for all applications is midnight on February 15, 2012.
On behalf of the ADVANCE leadership team, we look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
Jan Rinehart
Executive Director
Northeastern University ADVANCE* Program
T + 617-373-5061
F + 617-373-7696

* The National Science Foundation ADVANCE Program aims to develop systemic approaches to increase the representation and advancement of women in academic science and engineering careers, thereby contributing to the development of a more diverse science and engineering workforce. More information about the National Science Foundation ADVANCE program is available at: www.nsf.gov/advance <http://www.nsf.gov/advance> . The Northeastern University ADVANCE IT site is supported by NSF HRD – 0811170.

------ End of Forwarded Message