[Postdocs-visitors] Congratulations to Peggy

Friends,

The White House today announced the recipients of the Presidential Award for Excellence in Mathematics, Science and Engineering Mentoring for 2010 and 2011, and Peggy is one of the 17 recipients, and one of only nine individuals honored. The official announcement is attached, and I’m sure you will be seeing more about it on the department web page, the Tufts web page and elsewhere.

I’m sure you will join me in congratulating Peggy on this extraordinary and well-deserved recognition.

Roger

Roger Tobin

Professor and Chair

Department of Physics and Astronomy