[Postdocs-visitors] FW: New Form “Agreement on Ownership of Intellectual Property"

All,

I have not yet received the attached/signed form from all researchers. If you are on, or plan to submit, grants…you must sign and submit this form.

Please do so asap and drop it off to me. I will be sending them along appropriately. If you have already forwarded it along, kindly let me know.

Thank you,

Shannon

Shannon R. Landis, MEd

Department Manager