[Postdocs-visitors] Stolen Laptop!

All,

It seems that a laptop was stolen from the department earlier today while a student discussed his work with a professor in another area.  This is a sad, but valuable, reminder that the campus is jumping again…and not necessarily with just students and staff with learning on the mind.

Please take care with your belongings!

Do not leave items of valuables unattended. Consider purchasing proper locking equipment to ensure they are not easily stuffed into a backpack.  Shut the doors when you leave your office so as not to give anyone easy access.

While we enjoy our environment of open doors and opportunity…so do the thieves and n’er-do-wells!

Please be cautious.

Shannon

Shannon R. Landis, MEd

Department Manager