[Postdocs-visitors] Thanksgiving Holiday

The Thanksgiving Holiday is fast approaching and I wanted to update everyone on the office’s plans.

I personally will be out Monday, November 22nd through the holiday, returning on Monday the 29th.  Gayle will be here Monday and Tuesday, but will also be out Wednesday, November 23rdTherefore, the main office will be closed Wednesday, November 24th. As there are no classes, we anticipate this will not be a major problem.

At this time, it appears that the STC office will be open as usual during those days, though I expect that Jean will be out Tuesday.

Please plan accordingly over the next week so that we can assist you with any needs.

Thank you,

Shannon

Shannon R. Landis, MEd

Department Manager