Status Updates?

Hi Everyone,

Tom asked me to send an email about what people have been doing this past
year that have been TheoryNet related.

I’ll go first!

Last fall, I used the TheoryNet telescope to host a star gazing event in
Medford.  It was an incredible success with over 30 students attending,
some with their families.  It took some practice to learn how to use the
telescope, but after a few nights on my own with it I felt like I could
fake my way through it.

Currently, Matt Heising (Billerica) has the telescope.  I’ll let him fill
in the rest.

As for a TheoryNet speaker, I haven’t had one yet this year but am open if
anyone wants to take a trip to Medford.

Mike Wadness
Medford High School