Physics Theorynet Fall meeting September 30

Dear Friends,

It’s time for our Fall meeting. Let’s meet in person on Saturday next week, SEPTEMBER 30 in the usual place at Northeastern University, that is room 218 Dana Research Building, located at 110 Forsyth Street in Boston.  There is a public parking available in the Renaissance Park Garage off Columbus Ave.  Note also that we are next door to Ruggles Orange Line T/MBTA commuter station. On the agenda: updates on Spring visits, roll-call/updates  on participants, new teacher-faculty pairings, status of demo equipment.

We have recently purchased a beautiful, powerful telescope, which is now being tested by Ken. It will be available soon for everybody.

I am looking forward to seeing you all next week. We always welcome new participants – please bring your colleagues/collaborators/friends.

Tom