Re: optical telescope choice

Well, the Nexstar Evolution 8 only costs $2200, so we we could probably
afford 2 of them.  Personally I would not be too excited about doing all
the setup twice, and I would think it would be rather difficult to help
two kids at once, but Mike's the one with experience with this.

So my thought would be a single larger and better telescope, but it's
true that both those things make it heavier.

I don't have a good picture of who is going to use this telescope or
telescopes, with how many students, where, and how often.

                                        Ken