optical telescope choice

It definitely be helpful to engage someone who knows more about this
than I do.  It's been some decades since I bought a telescope.  Did
someone say they knew such a person who might help?

On a quick look, I think a reasonable choice might be the Celestron CPC
Deluxe 1100 HD,
https://www.celestron.com/products/cpc-deluxe-1100-hd-computerized-telescope
.  The price is $5100, which leaves us some money for additional
eyepieces, which is very important.  I would recommend getting one with
a long focal length, perhaps
https://www.celestron.com/products/omni-56mm-eyepiece-2in .  This gives
you low magnification, good for large, faint objects.  There may be
other accessories that we would want.

But I think we should get advice from someone who knows better than I
do.

                                        Ken