Physics Theorynet meeting in person

Dear Friends,

We missed the Spring meeting because I got trapped overseas with Covid and other complications (of course Covid and a broken leg can happen simultaneously only in glamorous Paris 😊), while Jim nor Brent were very busy. I want to kickstart a new season with a meeting, and I would love to see everybody in person, gathering again at Northeastern for delicious coffee and legendary donuts. I am thinking about Saturday September 24. Please get back to me and tell if it’s a good date. Btw, $200 stipends will help covering your travel expenses

Best regards,

Tom.