Re: question

Hi

somehow the question about which model of I Pad appeared on my Comcast account.

Anyway - I have a standard I Pad and it is fine.  I do not know what the advantage of the Pro or Air would be.  I think if the I.Pad is being used as a main device, the upgraded model may have advantages.  I think we all have laptops and the I Pad is a whiteboard interface.  So the standard whiteboard with a logitech pen would be a fine setup.  We could meet on Zoom sometime and I could demo.

Mike