Re: January Theorynet Meeting @ Northeastern

Dear all,

I've heard from a few of you, but it seems like the conflicts are relatively minimal. We will go with the 19th.

Best
Jim

James Halverson
Assistant Professor
Department of Physics
Northeastern University

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 9:17 AM Jim Halverson <j halverson northeastern edu> wrote:
Dear all,

We will have the January Theorynet meeting at Northeastern on 1/19 @ 10AM in Dana 218.

If you haven't been before, directions can be found here: www.northeastern.edu/campusmap/map, number 57 on the map, 2nd floor. There is public parking available in the Renaissance Park Garage off Columbus Ave. We are also close to Ruggles, an Orange line stop.

If this date is a conflict for you, please let me know. If enough people have a conflict, we can move the date.

Best
Jim

James Halverson
Assistant Professor