TheoryNet Meeting Reminder, May 26

Dear TheoryNet:

This is a reminder that we are holding our winter meeting on Saturday, May 26 at Northeastern University.

The location is 218 Dana Research Building, and the time is our usual 10AM. I will be facilitating again, as Tom is still on sabbatical. The street address for Dana Research Building is 110 Forsyth Street, and we are easily accessible from the orange line (Ruggles stop) or green E-line (Northeastern stop). Both let you off near Forsyth Street. There is usually metered street parking on or around Huntington on Saturday mornings.

I want to let everyone know that I have several pieces of communal TheoryNet equipment in my office for use by members. These include two NEW cloud chambers (still in the box!), a photoelectric effect demonstration, and the electron diffraction experiment (with a replacement fuse for the power supply).

Hope to see you all there!

Brent D. Nelson

Associate Professor

Department of Physics