No Dry Ice Cloud Chamber

Hello TheoryNet participants,

I know that the cosmic ray detector -- essentially the cloud chamber -- which does not require dry ice, is a real hit. It seems to be reliable when one sets it up, easy to use, and consistent with guidelines. Thus, it seems like it might make sense to order another of these.

I am currently trying to price out an order or two, so if the individual who has the "non-dry-ice" cloud chamber could pass along the product name and serial number, that would really be helpful.

Thanks,
-Brent

--
Brent Nelson