Reminder: Meeting on Saturday, June 4

Dear TheoryNet:

This is a reminder that we are scheduled to meet for our year-end meeting on Saturday, June 4 at Northeastern University. The location is 218 Dana Research Building, and the time is our usual 10AM. I will be facilitating, as both Tom and Jim Halverson are out of town that weekend. The street address for Dana Research Building is 110 Forsyth Street, and we are easily accessible from the orange line (Ruggles stop) or green E-line (Northeastern stop). Both let you off near Forsyth Street. There is usually metered street parking on or around Huntington on Saturday mornings.

See you on then!
-Brent

--
Brent Nelson