Re: May Meeting

Hello again, TheoryNet participants,

I received a number of responses to my inquiry regarding the potential conflict between our scheduled meeting on Saturday, May 21 and the AAPT regional meeting the same weekend. A few of you were planning to attend the AAPT meeting, or at least considering it. There seems to be even greater conflicts for the weekend of Mat 14, and the weekend of May 28 is Memorial Day weekend.

So I would like to suggest meeting on Saturday, June 4. I will wait until Friday to hear back from those for whom this would be a conflict, and then email everyone with a confirmation if we do move the date.

Thanks for your patience,
-Brent