REMINDER: Physics TheoryNet meeting this Saturday, May 16, 10-11AM

Dear friends,

This is a reminder that we will be having our end-of-year spring meeting on Saturday, May 16. The place is room 218 in the Dana Research Building, street address 110 Forsyth Street in Boston, 02115. The meeting starts at 10AM and should take about one hour.

Please note that Rick Dower and Ken Olum will be helping me with the meeting this Saturday, as I will (of necessity) being attending with all three of my kids in tow! Should be interesting.

See you there!
-Brent

--
Brent Nelson