Theorynet: End of Year Meeting, May 11

Hi all,

The first day of May is here, and that means our end-of-the-year meeting is coming. I want to remind everyone that we are scheduled to meet on Saturday, May 11. The usual time, 10AM and usual place, second floor of the Dana Research building at the Northeastern campus (street address in signature below). This time I will be there an hour early to make sure everyone can get into the building!

Hope to see everyone there, please let me know if you are unable to attend.

Thanks,

--
Brent Nelson
Associate Professor