Reminder: Theorynet meeting on Saturday

Hi,

This is the final reminder of our Physics Theorynet Fall meeting this Saturday (September 22), at 10:00 AM in Room 218, Dana Building at Northeastern University. If you haven't been here before, please see http://www.campusmap.neu.edu for directions -- Dana Building is on Forsyth street, number 57 on the map and Room 218 is on the second floor. There is a public parking available in the Renaissance Park Garage off Columbus Ave, number 62, for a reduced weekend rate of $6/day. Note also that we are next door to Ruggles Orange Line T/MBTA commuter station.
See you on Saturday,
Tom