Physics Theorynet Meeting Reminder this Saturday January 21

Dear Friends,
Happy New Year!
This is a reminder about our Physics Theorynet meeting this
Saturday January 21, at 10:00 AM in Room 218, Dana Building at
Northeastern University.  If you haven't been here before, please see
http://www.campusmap.neu.edu for directions -- Dana Building is on Forsyth
street, number 57 on the map and Room 218 is on the second floor. There is
a public parking available in the Renaissance Park Garage off Columbus Ave,
number 62.  Note also that we are next
door to Ruggles Orange Line T/MBTA commuter station.

On the Agenda:

1) (Re) Introductions
2) Reports from Fall visits
3). Theorynet Evaluation
Of course, if you have colleagues interested in Theorynet, please bring
them along.
See you,
Tom.

If you are not subscribed yet to our mailing list, please do it asap at
https://cosmos.phy.tufts.edu/mailman/listinfo.cgi/physicstheorynet